Hello There

Greetings, and welcome to my site, Bryony Studio. This is a place where you can come to see what I'm working on in the studio whether a journal, wrap or top. I am a fiber artists specializing in woven clothing and accessories.
St. Patrick's Day Warp

Currently, I'm transferring items around while working on moving from my current location into a new location. As I go through the process, I'll let you know.

I also happen to be a writer of fiction, and if you visit www.bridgettenibrian.com you can see some of my novels, and previous fiber work.

Come by as you have the chance to visit and chat, and see what's new in the studio. Don't mind the dust or the mess because from them beautiful things emerge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Scarf - Purses

Weaving History - Space makes the Difference

Spring - it is a'comin'