Winding Up the Season

This coming Saturday is the end of the Saturday Artisan Market fair season for 2014. All in all, it's been a good year for me. As the autumn season progress into winter, I'm taking into account what I've done, what I can do better, and how I can learn from my year.

Probably has something to do with closing season, my birthday last week, and general changes in the season. Would you believe that yesterday we hit almost 80 degrees Fahrenheit in Western NY? Today, we're to be in the 60's.
Kylemore Abbey, Co. Galway, Ireland, 2007
The winter also brings more time for writing and weaving. Writing includes books I need to finish, whereas weaving provides time for experimenting and seeing what it is I can do on my looms. Also means I finally have time to repair the floor looms ... hopefully.

Do you have any winter weaving projects? How about weaving related adventures or writing? Leave a comment, I'd love to talk with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Scarf - Purses

Spring - it is a'comin'

Weaving History - Space makes the Difference