Canalside Saturday Artisan Market

Photo: We are so far from over this season!!  BIG day this weekend and then more events in October. Join us Saturday at SAM, and take in the Buffalo Maritime Festival that is also taking place at Canalside! http://www.canalsidebuffalo.com/buffalo-maritime-festival/

It's nearing the end of fair season in Western NY, and I'm down to my last four or five fairs (one is still up in the air). This weekend, I'll be at Canalside in Buffalo NY for the Saturday Artisan Market.


Here's a photo from a previous Saturday Artisan Market. It begins at 10 AM on Saturday, 20 September. There is parking available, but if you live in the Buffalo area, taking public transport might be easier.

I sell under Bridgette ni Brian, my writing/art name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring - it is a'comin'

Beyond the Scarf - Purses