Summer Hiatus

Ah, for most of the summer, you have simply watched pretty shades of color appear on the screen. With the summer craft schedule, it has been difficult to balance the time on the computer as well as weaving for fairs.

Thankfully, the hectic nature of summer is now gone, and I can focus on Bryony Studio once again. Yeah.



Over the next few months, I'm going to attempt to create clothes from my woven fabric. Now, granted, I have the poncho form down fairly well, actually, but I don't wear ponchos all that often. I do, however, wear tunics, and have fabric waiting to start my project. The only thing I don't have is the band to put it all together.

So, with Summer over, and Winter coming, I'm going to turn my attention back to the blog writing as well as more studio experiments. It should prove to be an interesting Autumn and Winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Scarf - Purses

Spring - it is a'comin'